Sadhvi Pragya undergoes tests at cancer hospital
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, who is facing trial in the 2007 Sunil Joshi murder case, underwent medical examination at a cancer hospital here, police said today.
Thakur, also a key accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts, was yesterday taken to Jawaharlal Nehru Cancer Hospital, where doctors conducted tests on her, they said.
Heavy police force was deployed from the Central Jail to the cancer hospital.
Once the test reports are out, it will be decided whether she needs to be shifted to the hospital or not, for regular treatment, police said.
Thakur was brought from Mumbai to Bhopal last year for trial in the murder case of former RSS worker Sunil Joshi, who was killed in Dewas on December 29, 2007, following which a case was registered against her and others by the Madhya Pradesh police. The matter was later taken over by the NIA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!