Sadhvi Pragya undergoes tests at cancer hospital
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, who is facing trial in the 2007 Sunil Joshi murder case, underwent medical examination at a cancer hospital here, police said today.
Thakur, also a key accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts, was yesterday taken to Jawaharlal Nehru Cancer Hospital, where doctors conducted tests on her, they said.
Heavy police force was deployed from the Central Jail to the cancer hospital.
Once the test reports are out, it will be decided whether she needs to be shifted to the hospital or not, for regular treatment, police said.
Thakur was brought from Mumbai to Bhopal last year for trial in the murder case of former RSS worker Sunil Joshi, who was killed in Dewas on December 29, 2007, following which a case was registered against her and others by the Madhya Pradesh police. The matter was later taken over by the NIA.
- Bsetelangana.org SSC Result 2016: Telangana Board, TS 10th Class SSC Result 2016 likely to be declared soon on manabadi.co.in
- Baba Ramdev's 'new fan' Lalu Yadav says he is 'permanent brand ambassador' of Patanjali products
- Govt to cap Airfares during crises, natural calamities?
- WATCH: Brendon McCullum's unbelievable fielding effort vs Delhi Daredevils in Match 31 of IPL 2016
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi