Sadhvi Pragya undergoes tests at cancer hospital
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, who is facing trial in the 2007 Sunil Joshi murder case, underwent medical examination at a cancer hospital here, police said today.
Thakur, also a key accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts, was yesterday taken to Jawaharlal Nehru Cancer Hospital, where doctors conducted tests on her, they said.
Heavy police force was deployed from the Central Jail to the cancer hospital.
Once the test reports are out, it will be decided whether she needs to be shifted to the hospital or not, for regular treatment, police said.
Thakur was brought from Mumbai to Bhopal last year for trial in the murder case of former RSS worker Sunil Joshi, who was killed in Dewas on December 29, 2007, following which a case was registered against her and others by the Madhya Pradesh police. The matter was later taken over by the NIA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security