Samjhauta case: NIA detains another person from Indore district
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday took into custody a person from the district in connection with the 2007 Samjhauta Express blast case.
Manohar Lodi (31) was taken away by NIA sleuths this afternoon from Gurdakheri village, about 30 km from here, said BL Meena, station in-charge, Hatod town.
NIA had recently arrested Tejaram Singh from Depalpur in the district in the same case.
Sixty-eight persons were killed in the blast on Samjhauta Express near Panipat on February 8, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply