Samjhauta case: NIA detains another person from Indore district
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday took into custody a person from the district in connection with the 2007 Samjhauta Express blast case.
Manohar Lodi (31) was taken away by NIA sleuths this afternoon from Gurdakheri village, about 30 km from here, said BL Meena, station in-charge, Hatod town.
NIA had recently arrested Tejaram Singh from Depalpur in the district in the same case.
Sixty-eight persons were killed in the blast on Samjhauta Express near Panipat on February 8, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video