Samjhauta case: NIA detains another person from Indore district
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday took into custody a person from the district in connection with the 2007 Samjhauta Express blast case.
Manohar Lodi (31) was taken away by NIA sleuths this afternoon from Gurdakheri village, about 30 km from here, said BL Meena, station in-charge, Hatod town.
NIA had recently arrested Tejaram Singh from Depalpur in the district in the same case.
Sixty-eight persons were killed in the blast on Samjhauta Express near Panipat on February 8, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"