Samjhauta case: NIA detains another person from Indore district
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday took into custody a person from the district in connection with the 2007 Samjhauta Express blast case.
Manohar Lodi (31) was taken away by NIA sleuths this afternoon from Gurdakheri village, about 30 km from here, said BL Meena, station in-charge, Hatod town.
NIA had recently arrested Tejaram Singh from Depalpur in the district in the same case.
Sixty-eight persons were killed in the blast on Samjhauta Express near Panipat on February 8, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured