Samjhauta case: NIA detains another person from Indore district
Indore: National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday took into custody a person from the district in connection with the 2007 Samjhauta Express blast case.
Manohar Lodi (31) was taken away by NIA sleuths this afternoon from Gurdakheri village, about 30 km from here, said BL Meena, station in-charge, Hatod town.
NIA had recently arrested Tejaram Singh from Depalpur in the district in the same case.
Sixty-eight persons were killed in the blast on Samjhauta Express near Panipat on February 8, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees