School principal arrested for sexually exploiting
Balaghat: Principal of a government primary school located at Paraswada Ghat under Tirodi police station was arrested for allegedly sexually exploiting few school children, police said.
A complaint had been filed by around 12 students of the school on February 23 against the principal Pramod Singh Gautam alleging that he was sexually exploiting them, police said.
Police had booked Gautam under sections 377, 506 B and 323 of the IPC, following which, he had absconded.
However, police arrested him yesterday acting on a tip-off, who was later produced in Waraseoni court, which remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place