School principal arrested for sexually exploiting
Balaghat: Principal of a government primary school located at Paraswada Ghat under Tirodi police station was arrested for allegedly sexually exploiting few school children, police said.
A complaint had been filed by around 12 students of the school on February 23 against the principal Pramod Singh Gautam alleging that he was sexually exploiting them, police said.
Police had booked Gautam under sections 377, 506 B and 323 of the IPC, following which, he had absconded.
However, police arrested him yesterday acting on a tip-off, who was later produced in Waraseoni court, which remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you