School principal arrested for sexually exploiting
Balaghat: Principal of a government primary school located at Paraswada Ghat under Tirodi police station was arrested for allegedly sexually exploiting few school children, police said.
A complaint had been filed by around 12 students of the school on February 23 against the principal Pramod Singh Gautam alleging that he was sexually exploiting them, police said.
Police had booked Gautam under sections 377, 506 B and 323 of the IPC, following which, he had absconded.
However, police arrested him yesterday acting on a tip-off, who was later produced in Waraseoni court, which remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued