School principal arrested for sexually exploiting
Balaghat: Principal of a government primary school located at Paraswada Ghat under Tirodi police station was arrested for allegedly sexually exploiting few school children, police said.
A complaint had been filed by around 12 students of the school on February 23 against the principal Pramod Singh Gautam alleging that he was sexually exploiting them, police said.
Police had booked Gautam under sections 377, 506 B and 323 of the IPC, following which, he had absconded.
However, police arrested him yesterday acting on a tip-off, who was later produced in Waraseoni court, which remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016