School principal arrested for sexually exploiting
Balaghat: Principal of a government primary school located at Paraswada Ghat under Tirodi police station was arrested for allegedly sexually exploiting few school children, police said.
A complaint had been filed by around 12 students of the school on February 23 against the principal Pramod Singh Gautam alleging that he was sexually exploiting them, police said.
Police had booked Gautam under sections 377, 506 B and 323 of the IPC, following which, he had absconded.
However, police arrested him yesterday acting on a tip-off, who was later produced in Waraseoni court, which remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- GST promises to boost GDP growth rates by up to 2%: President
- Vodafone to start e-KYC from Aug 24 for instant SIM activation
- Belgian jazz musician Toots Thielemans dies at 94
- Finance Ministry expects new RBI Governor Urjit Patel to push growth while checking inflation
- Tata Motors launches two new commercial vehicles in Indonesia