Scindia slams BJP government in MP
Indore: Union Minister of State for Commerce
and Industry Jyotiraditya Scindia said there was immense scope
for development in Madhya Pradesh but the BJP government in
the state was mired in misrule.
Addressing a Congress convention at Sugini Devi ground
here last evening the minister said the GDP in Madhya Pradesh
was struck at 4.4 per cent while malnutrition was 44 per cent.
He said the state government needs to answer as to why
this was happening in Madhya Pradesh.
The young Congress leader also took a dig at BJP veteran
L K Advani`s Jana Chetana Yatra, to take on the UPA government
on issues of corruption and blackmoney.
Scindia said that Advani did not speak a single word
about former Karnataka Chief Minister Yeddyurappa or even
Reddy brothers, who are facing corruption charges.
He said the Congress has become a unified force in
Madhya Pradesh and added that its aim was to serve the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'