Scindia slams BJP government in MP
Indore: Union Minister of State for Commerce
and Industry Jyotiraditya Scindia said there was immense scope
for development in Madhya Pradesh but the BJP government in
the state was mired in misrule.
Addressing a Congress convention at Sugini Devi ground
here last evening the minister said the GDP in Madhya Pradesh
was struck at 4.4 per cent while malnutrition was 44 per cent.
He said the state government needs to answer as to why
this was happening in Madhya Pradesh.
The young Congress leader also took a dig at BJP veteran
L K Advani`s Jana Chetana Yatra, to take on the UPA government
on issues of corruption and blackmoney.
Scindia said that Advani did not speak a single word
about former Karnataka Chief Minister Yeddyurappa or even
Reddy brothers, who are facing corruption charges.
He said the Congress has become a unified force in
Madhya Pradesh and added that its aim was to serve the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours