Scindia slams BJP government in MP
Indore: Union Minister of State for Commerce
and Industry Jyotiraditya Scindia said there was immense scope
for development in Madhya Pradesh but the BJP government in
the state was mired in misrule.
Addressing a Congress convention at Sugini Devi ground
here last evening the minister said the GDP in Madhya Pradesh
was struck at 4.4 per cent while malnutrition was 44 per cent.
He said the state government needs to answer as to why
this was happening in Madhya Pradesh.
The young Congress leader also took a dig at BJP veteran
L K Advani`s Jana Chetana Yatra, to take on the UPA government
on issues of corruption and blackmoney.
Scindia said that Advani did not speak a single word
about former Karnataka Chief Minister Yeddyurappa or even
Reddy brothers, who are facing corruption charges.
He said the Congress has become a unified force in
Madhya Pradesh and added that its aim was to serve the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan