Scindia slams BJP government in MP
Indore: Union Minister of State for Commerce
and Industry Jyotiraditya Scindia said there was immense scope
for development in Madhya Pradesh but the BJP government in
the state was mired in misrule.
Addressing a Congress convention at Sugini Devi ground
here last evening the minister said the GDP in Madhya Pradesh
was struck at 4.4 per cent while malnutrition was 44 per cent.
He said the state government needs to answer as to why
this was happening in Madhya Pradesh.
The young Congress leader also took a dig at BJP veteran
L K Advani`s Jana Chetana Yatra, to take on the UPA government
on issues of corruption and blackmoney.
Scindia said that Advani did not speak a single word
about former Karnataka Chief Minister Yeddyurappa or even
Reddy brothers, who are facing corruption charges.
He said the Congress has become a unified force in
Madhya Pradesh and added that its aim was to serve the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city