Scindia slams BJP over calling him `feudal`
Bhopal: Union Minister and chairman of Madhya Pradesh Congress`s election campaign committee Jyotiraditya Scindia on Wednesday hit out at the BJP for calling him "feudal".
Addressing a press conference, Scindia, scion of an erstwhile royal family, said that the BJP did not think of feudal origins when referring to his grandmother Vijayaraje Scindia, who was a founder-member of the saffron party.
"Nor did BJP find anything amiss when it made my father`s sister, Vasundhara Raje, the Rajasthan Chief Minister," he said.
No one can choose the family into which he or she is born, Scindia said, adding that one should be judged by the conduct, and by this standard, all the BJP ministers in the state were feudal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- M&M incorporates Mahindra Airways as wholly-owned subsidiary
- Airtel proposes Rs 30 crore annual package to Sunil Mittal
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies