Scindia slams BJP over calling him `feudal`
Bhopal: Union Minister and chairman of Madhya Pradesh Congress`s election campaign committee Jyotiraditya Scindia on Wednesday hit out at the BJP for calling him "feudal".
Addressing a press conference, Scindia, scion of an erstwhile royal family, said that the BJP did not think of feudal origins when referring to his grandmother Vijayaraje Scindia, who was a founder-member of the saffron party.
"Nor did BJP find anything amiss when it made my father`s sister, Vasundhara Raje, the Rajasthan Chief Minister," he said.
No one can choose the family into which he or she is born, Scindia said, adding that one should be judged by the conduct, and by this standard, all the BJP ministers in the state were feudal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Does a corrupt govt influence the mindset of the youth?
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?