Seven brothers get lifer in double murder case
Bhind (MP): Seven persons, including four
real brothers, were awarded life imprisonment by a local court
here in connection with a double murder case.
The sentence was awarded by Additional Session Judge,
Sanjeev Kumar Saraiya along with a fine of Rs 7,000 against
each of them, the prosecution said today.
The brothers were awarded sentence while one more accused
Kallu is still absconding.
They have shot dead Rai Singh and Ravindra Singh and
injured three others on April 27, 2008 following a dispute
over fetching water from a hand pump in the Bharoli village,
Later, seven of them were arrested and produced in the
court for trial following which the judge awarded life
imprisonment to them in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part III
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part IV
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- Zee Media Exclusive: BJP will do better than 2014 in 2019 General Elections, says Rajnath Singh
- French prosecutor considering Qatar 2022 World Cup investigation
- Japanese investors keen to invest in India's infra growth story: Arun Jaitley
- PM Narendra Modi's mother given Nari Jagran Samman 2016 award
- Haryana Jats to renew job quota protests from June 5