Seven children escape from remand home in Bhopal
Bhopal: Seven inmates of a children`s remand home in Jehangirabad area here escaped after burrowing through a wall, police said.
The incident took place on Friday night. These seven children were sent to remand home on the charges of murder, attempt to murder and rape, police said.
Acting on the complaint of the remand home employees, police launched a hunt to nab them, though none of them has been caught so far.
Among these seven, three are from Bhopal, two from Vidisha and one each from Rajgarh and Raisen, police said.
"Search is on to nab them. However, none of them has been traced, till this evening," police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed