Seven Health Department employees suspended in MP
Rajgarh: Seven Health Department
employees here have been suspended for not achieving targets
under the National Health and Family Welfare programmes in
The suspension orders were issued by Chief Medical and
Health Officer (CMHO), Rajgarh following directives issued by
Madhya Pradesh Health Commissioner JN Kansotia while reviewing
the progress of various health schemes recently, official
sources said on Friday.
The suspended employees are Women Health Supervisors
Maya Subedar (Jeerapur), Sajida Sultan (Dhabla), Nazneen Khan
(Khichipur), Women Health Workers Sangita Namdeo (Suthalia),
Sangita Karosia (Gehukhedi), Gayatri Pandey (Khilchipur) and
Male Health Worker Purshottam Sen (Khilchipur), they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi