Seven Health Department employees suspended in MP
Rajgarh: Seven Health Department
employees here have been suspended for not achieving targets
under the National Health and Family Welfare programmes in
The suspension orders were issued by Chief Medical and
Health Officer (CMHO), Rajgarh following directives issued by
Madhya Pradesh Health Commissioner JN Kansotia while reviewing
the progress of various health schemes recently, official
sources said on Friday.
The suspended employees are Women Health Supervisors
Maya Subedar (Jeerapur), Sajida Sultan (Dhabla), Nazneen Khan
(Khichipur), Women Health Workers Sangita Namdeo (Suthalia),
Sangita Karosia (Gehukhedi), Gayatri Pandey (Khilchipur) and
Male Health Worker Purshottam Sen (Khilchipur), they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack