Seven injured in ‘stabbing spree’ in Indore
Indore: Panic gripped the communally sensitive Khajrana area of the city when two miscreants, riding a motorbike and high on the drug ‘nitravet’, stabbed seven persons late Tuesday night.
Five of the injured were rushed to MY Hospital and two others to Mayur Hospital, police said, adding that none of them was critical.
The culprits were identified as Bhaiyu alias Ahsan and Jakir Ujjaini. Both have a criminal record, police said.
Both are still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29