Seven injured in ‘stabbing spree’ in Indore
Indore: Panic gripped the communally sensitive Khajrana area of the city when two miscreants, riding a motorbike and high on the drug ‘nitravet’, stabbed seven persons late Tuesday night.
Five of the injured were rushed to MY Hospital and two others to Mayur Hospital, police said, adding that none of them was critical.
The culprits were identified as Bhaiyu alias Ahsan and Jakir Ujjaini. Both have a criminal record, police said.
Both are still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000