Seven injured in ‘stabbing spree’ in Indore
Indore: Panic gripped the communally sensitive Khajrana area of the city when two miscreants, riding a motorbike and high on the drug ‘nitravet’, stabbed seven persons late Tuesday night.
Five of the injured were rushed to MY Hospital and two others to Mayur Hospital, police said, adding that none of them was critical.
The culprits were identified as Bhaiyu alias Ahsan and Jakir Ujjaini. Both have a criminal record, police said.
Both are still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'