Seven killed, 25 injured in car-bus collision in Morena
Morena: Seven persons, including four children, were killed and 25 others injured when a car collided with a bus near Barehgaon on the Morena-Ambah National Highway this morning.
The accident took place near Barehgaon, about 20 kms from here, when relatives of former corporator were returning in a car after attending a marriage function at Porsa.
The deceased included four children and two women travelling in the car, and a bus passenger.
Those killed in the mishap have been identified as - Kanchhi, Rudrapratap, Nidhi and Golu (all children in the age group of 8-10 years), Neetu, Sonali and bus passenger Rajat.
The post-mortem of the bodies was conducted following which they were handed over to their kin, police said, adding that a case has been registered in connection with the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir