Seven killed, 25 injured in car-bus collision in Morena
Morena: Seven persons, including four children, were killed and 25 others injured when a car collided with a bus near Barehgaon on the Morena-Ambah National Highway this morning.
The accident took place near Barehgaon, about 20 kms from here, when relatives of former corporator were returning in a car after attending a marriage function at Porsa.
The deceased included four children and two women travelling in the car, and a bus passenger.
Those killed in the mishap have been identified as - Kanchhi, Rudrapratap, Nidhi and Golu (all children in the age group of 8-10 years), Neetu, Sonali and bus passenger Rajat.
The post-mortem of the bodies was conducted following which they were handed over to their kin, police said, adding that a case has been registered in connection with the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical