Seven killed, 25 injured in car-bus collision in Morena
Morena: Seven persons, including four children, were killed and 25 others injured when a car collided with a bus near Barehgaon on the Morena-Ambah National Highway this morning.
The accident took place near Barehgaon, about 20 kms from here, when relatives of former corporator were returning in a car after attending a marriage function at Porsa.
The deceased included four children and two women travelling in the car, and a bus passenger.
Those killed in the mishap have been identified as - Kanchhi, Rudrapratap, Nidhi and Golu (all children in the age group of 8-10 years), Neetu, Sonali and bus passenger Rajat.
The post-mortem of the bodies was conducted following which they were handed over to their kin, police said, adding that a case has been registered in connection with the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player