Seven suicides reported in Bhopal over last 2 days
Bhopal: Seven persons including an engineering student committed suicide in separate incidents in the last 48 hours here, police said on Sunday.
A businessman, Ashok Bhadoria from Indore, ended his life by consuming poisonous pills at his brother-in-law`s house at Sanchi Complex in the city on Friday.
Bhadoria had reportedly suffered losses in his borewell business, police said.
An engineering student, Kamlesh Kumar, allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in a hotel room here on November 23.
According to police, Kamlesh was residing with his cousin in Piplani area, but he checked into a hotel at Hamidia Road on Thursday where he was found hanging on Friday.
A suicide note was found in the room which said that he had failed in four subjects.
In another incident, one Manish Bhargava, hailing from Begumganj was found hanging in a rented room on November 23 in Vinayak House under Ashoka Garden police station limit.
Police said Bhargava, who earlier worked at a private firm in MP Nagar, was unemployed for the last two months.
Besides, a married woman, Jyoti, allegedly ended her life by hanging herself at her house in Talaiya police station area two days ago.
Her husband had gone out to market when she took the extreme step, police said.
In yet another incident, Arvind Kumar, who worked in Paryavaran Prisar, set himself ablaze in the same premises and succumbed to injuries on Friday, police said adding that he set himself on fire in an inebriated state.
Also, one Prakash Soni (44), from Indira Nagar colony, committed suicide by consuming poison.
In one more incident, Raj Kumar Kori, a resident of Shiv Nagar ended his life by consuming poisonous substance after a dispute with his wife. He died while undergoing treatment, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?