Seven years` RI to 65-year-old man for raping minor girl
Rajgarh: A 65-year-old man was sentenced to seven years` rigorous imprisonment by a local court in Narsinghgarh town for raping a minor girl last year.
The sentence was handed out to Ramnarayan Yadav yesterday by First Additional Session Judge Ramesh Sahu for sexually assaulting the 15-year-old girl following which she got pregnant, Public Prosecutor, O P Sharma said today.
The accused was also imposed with a fine of Rs 50,000. The court ruled that half of the fine amount should be deposited in the bank account of the victim.
The girl, who was sexually abused in November 2012, later gave birth to a baby boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blast at Trinamool victory rally in West Bengal, nine injured
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, Bihar Matric Results 2016: (biharboard.bih.nic.in), BSEB 10th Result 2016 to be declared tomorrow on May 29
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' is not banned, tweets Anurag Kashyap!
- Check out: 6 beauteous beaches in Odisha you didn't know much about!
- IPL VIDEO: When 'livid' Praveen Kumar charged at Hyderabad skipper David Warner