Sharad Yadav slams police action against Bhopal victims
Bhopal: NDA Convener and Janata Dal United
(JD-U) President, Sharad Yadav on Sunday strongly condemned the
police action against the Bhopal gas tragedy victims on
the occasion of the 27th anniversary of the world`s worst
industrial disaster on Friday.
"I strongly condemn the action against poor gas
victims who were protesting the delay in getting adequate
compensation even after so many years," Yadav told reporters.
He said that he has not seen such a drastic action
against the victims anywhere earlier.
The 27th anniversary of the gas tragedy was marred
by violence when police used force to evict those staging
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH