Sharad Yadav slams police action against Bhopal victims
Bhopal: NDA Convener and Janata Dal United
(JD-U) President, Sharad Yadav on Sunday strongly condemned the
police action against the Bhopal gas tragedy victims on
the occasion of the 27th anniversary of the world`s worst
industrial disaster on Friday.
"I strongly condemn the action against poor gas
victims who were protesting the delay in getting adequate
compensation even after so many years," Yadav told reporters.
He said that he has not seen such a drastic action
against the victims anywhere earlier.
The 27th anniversary of the gas tragedy was marred
by violence when police used force to evict those staging
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena