Sharad Yadav slams police action against Bhopal victims
Bhopal: NDA Convener and Janata Dal United
(JD-U) President, Sharad Yadav on Sunday strongly condemned the
police action against the Bhopal gas tragedy victims on
the occasion of the 27th anniversary of the world`s worst
industrial disaster on Friday.
"I strongly condemn the action against poor gas
victims who were protesting the delay in getting adequate
compensation even after so many years," Yadav told reporters.
He said that he has not seen such a drastic action
against the victims anywhere earlier.
The 27th anniversary of the gas tragedy was marred
by violence when police used force to evict those staging
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today