Shehla case: Indore addl dist judge to hear revision pleas
Indore: A plea seeking the transfer of the trial of Shehla Massod murder case to Bhopal was referred on Thursday to the court of Additional District Judge by the district court.
The murder case accused Irfan, Tabish and Saquib Danger had made the plea in an appeal against the special CBI court order which had rejected their demand early this week.
The case has been posted for hearing on July 2, defence counsel Yawar Khan said.
The court had also rejected the demand that the accused be given access to the report of polygraph test of BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh, who had been questioned by CBI in the case.The appeal had also challenged this too.
Masood was shot dead outside her house in Bhopal last year. Petitioners contend that as the crime had taken place in Bhopal, the case should be tried there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested