Shehla case: Indore addl dist judge to hear revision pleas
Indore: A plea seeking the transfer of the trial of Shehla Massod murder case to Bhopal was referred on Thursday to the court of Additional District Judge by the district court.
The murder case accused Irfan, Tabish and Saquib Danger had made the plea in an appeal against the special CBI court order which had rejected their demand early this week.
The case has been posted for hearing on July 2, defence counsel Yawar Khan said.
The court had also rejected the demand that the accused be given access to the report of polygraph test of BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh, who had been questioned by CBI in the case.The appeal had also challenged this too.
Masood was shot dead outside her house in Bhopal last year. Petitioners contend that as the crime had taken place in Bhopal, the case should be tried there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police