Shehla Masood case: Revision petitions seek transfer to Bhopal
Indore: Two revision petitions were filed in the District Court here on Wednesday, against the Magistrate`s order rejecting the demand that Shehla Masood murder case be transferred to Bhopal for trial.
The special Magistrate for CBI cases had rejected the demand made by accused Irfan, Tabish and Saquib Danger early this week.
The court had also rejected the demand that the accused be given access to the report of polygraph test of BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh, who had been questioned by CBI in the case.
The revision petitions have challenged this too. The hearing would be held tomorrow.
Masood was shot dead outside her house in Bhopal last year. Petitioners contend that as the crime had taken place in Bhopal, the case should be tried there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur