Shehla Masood case: Revision petitions seek transfer to Bhopal
Indore: Two revision petitions were filed in the District Court here on Wednesday, against the Magistrate`s order rejecting the demand that Shehla Masood murder case be transferred to Bhopal for trial.
The special Magistrate for CBI cases had rejected the demand made by accused Irfan, Tabish and Saquib Danger early this week.
The court had also rejected the demand that the accused be given access to the report of polygraph test of BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh, who had been questioned by CBI in the case.
The revision petitions have challenged this too. The hearing would be held tomorrow.
Masood was shot dead outside her house in Bhopal last year. Petitioners contend that as the crime had taken place in Bhopal, the case should be tried there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Turkey allows more patrol flights on Syria border by NATO allies: Official
- Video: How Wales's players celebrated rivals England's exit from the Euro 2016. Crazy!
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic