Shehla Masood case: Revision petitions seek transfer to Bhopal
Indore: Two revision petitions were filed in the District Court here on Wednesday, against the Magistrate`s order rejecting the demand that Shehla Masood murder case be transferred to Bhopal for trial.
The special Magistrate for CBI cases had rejected the demand made by accused Irfan, Tabish and Saquib Danger early this week.
The court had also rejected the demand that the accused be given access to the report of polygraph test of BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh, who had been questioned by CBI in the case.
The revision petitions have challenged this too. The hearing would be held tomorrow.
Masood was shot dead outside her house in Bhopal last year. Petitioners contend that as the crime had taken place in Bhopal, the case should be tried there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY