Shehla murder: Accused to appear before Indore court
Kanpur: Contract killer Irfan, accused of murdering Bhopal RTI activist Shehla Masood, has been taken to Indore to appear in a court on Friday by a CBI team probing the case.
Irfan was escorted by the CBI team from here under tight security last night, police said.
After the court process, CBI may take Irfan on remand for interrogation. He will be brought back to Kanpur and will be presented before metropolitan magistrate on March 13.
Irfan was arrested by UP police from Talaq Mahal locality here on February 27.
Masood was shot dead outside her house in Bhopal`s Koh-e-Fiza locality on August 16, 2011 allegedly at the behest of Zahida Pervez, an interior designer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?