Shehla murder: Accused to appear before Indore court
Kanpur: Contract killer Irfan, accused of murdering Bhopal RTI activist Shehla Masood, has been taken to Indore to appear in a court on Friday by a CBI team probing the case.
Irfan was escorted by the CBI team from here under tight security last night, police said.
After the court process, CBI may take Irfan on remand for interrogation. He will be brought back to Kanpur and will be presented before metropolitan magistrate on March 13.
Irfan was arrested by UP police from Talaq Mahal locality here on February 27.
Masood was shot dead outside her house in Bhopal`s Koh-e-Fiza locality on August 16, 2011 allegedly at the behest of Zahida Pervez, an interior designer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Choppergate fallout: Govt cancels all defence tenders bagged by Finmeccanica
- IPL 2016 final: RCB vs SRH - Virat Kohli on the verge of reaching once-unthinkable milestone
- Know the importance of Prasad/Prasadam!
- Up to 700 migrants feared dead in Mediterranean this week: UN
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30