Shehla murder: CBI takes voice samples of Zahida, Saba
Indore: The CBI, probing into RTI activist Shehla Masood murder case, Thursday recorded voice samples of prime accused Zahida Parvez and her accomplice Saba Faruqui.
The agency took the voice samples of Zahida and Saba in the district jail where they are under a judicial custody till April 3.
Special CBI court judge Shubhra Singh, taking cognizance of the apex investigating agency, on March 26 had allowed the CBI to take voice sample of Zahida and Saba in the district jail.
CBI counsel Hemant Shukla had filed a petition in the special CBI court seeking permission from the court to record a voice sample of Zahida and her accomplice Saba on the plea that during the course of probe, they had come across a recording and they want to match this recording with the voice of Zahida and Saba.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive