Shivraj Singh Chouhan meets RSS chief
Nagpur: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan Friday met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here,
the second such leader of a BJP-ruled state after Gujarat
Chief Minister Narendra Modi to visit the RSS headquarters
within a week.
However, it was not immediately clear as to what
transpired in the meeting.
Chouhan, who arrived here in the morning, left soon after
meeting with Bhagwat, sources said.
Earlier on April 21, Modi had held a closed door meeting
with Bhagwat for about three hours here when all top BJP
leaders were in Delhi to protest against price rise.
Modi had skipped the demonstration and instead visited
Nagpur to speak to the RSS chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees