Shivraj Singh Chouhan meets RSS chief
Nagpur: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan Friday met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here,
the second such leader of a BJP-ruled state after Gujarat
Chief Minister Narendra Modi to visit the RSS headquarters
within a week.
However, it was not immediately clear as to what
transpired in the meeting.
Chouhan, who arrived here in the morning, left soon after
meeting with Bhagwat, sources said.
Earlier on April 21, Modi had held a closed door meeting
with Bhagwat for about three hours here when all top BJP
leaders were in Delhi to protest against price rise.
Modi had skipped the demonstration and instead visited
Nagpur to speak to the RSS chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'