Shivraj Singh Chouhan meets RSS chief
Nagpur: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan Friday met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here,
the second such leader of a BJP-ruled state after Gujarat
Chief Minister Narendra Modi to visit the RSS headquarters
within a week.
However, it was not immediately clear as to what
transpired in the meeting.
Chouhan, who arrived here in the morning, left soon after
meeting with Bhagwat, sources said.
Earlier on April 21, Modi had held a closed door meeting
with Bhagwat for about three hours here when all top BJP
leaders were in Delhi to protest against price rise.
Modi had skipped the demonstration and instead visited
Nagpur to speak to the RSS chief.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Kanhaiya Kumar is in Patna - know why
- WATCH: RPS vs GL - When Dwayne Bravo tried to 'intimidate' Mahendra Singh Dhoni during Match 25
- Fourteen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- UN says North Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated'
- Supreme Court bans diesel, petrol cabs in Delhi-NCR from May 1