Shivraj Singh Chouhan meets RSS chief
Nagpur: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan Friday met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here,
the second such leader of a BJP-ruled state after Gujarat
Chief Minister Narendra Modi to visit the RSS headquarters
within a week.
However, it was not immediately clear as to what
transpired in the meeting.
Chouhan, who arrived here in the morning, left soon after
meeting with Bhagwat, sources said.
Earlier on April 21, Modi had held a closed door meeting
with Bhagwat for about three hours here when all top BJP
leaders were in Delhi to protest against price rise.
Modi had skipped the demonstration and instead visited
Nagpur to speak to the RSS chief.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?