Shivraj Singh Chouhan meets RSS chief
Nagpur: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan Friday met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here,
the second such leader of a BJP-ruled state after Gujarat
Chief Minister Narendra Modi to visit the RSS headquarters
within a week.
However, it was not immediately clear as to what
transpired in the meeting.
Chouhan, who arrived here in the morning, left soon after
meeting with Bhagwat, sources said.
Earlier on April 21, Modi had held a closed door meeting
with Bhagwat for about three hours here when all top BJP
leaders were in Delhi to protest against price rise.
Modi had skipped the demonstration and instead visited
Nagpur to speak to the RSS chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use