Shivraj Singh Chouhan takes a dig at Rahul Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan took a dig at Rahul Gandhi on Thursday and said that the Congress vice president`s form of politics had to do with scams and corruption.
The MP CM tweeted – "Congress VP says he wants to begin new form of politics. We all know the `form` of politics they do, with scams and corruption."
Chouhan also said – "Politics of respect should start from respecting sanctity of Prime Minister`s post, constitutional authority it carries."
Pitching for the Congress in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, Rahul while addressing a rally at Lalpur, 18 kms from Shahdol, said hit out at the BJP today saying that under their rule, nothing had been done for the youth, farmers, women and the unemployed.
The Congress VP also reminded everyone that the UPA`s ambitious Food Security Bill will see to it that nobody would go hungry.
The area that Rahul addressed his rally is mineral-rich and has a large tribal population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!