Shivraj Singh Chouhan takes a dig at Rahul Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan took a dig at Rahul Gandhi on Thursday and said that the Congress vice president`s form of politics had to do with scams and corruption.
The MP CM tweeted – "Congress VP says he wants to begin new form of politics. We all know the `form` of politics they do, with scams and corruption."
Chouhan also said – "Politics of respect should start from respecting sanctity of Prime Minister`s post, constitutional authority it carries."
Pitching for the Congress in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, Rahul while addressing a rally at Lalpur, 18 kms from Shahdol, said hit out at the BJP today saying that under their rule, nothing had been done for the youth, farmers, women and the unemployed.
The Congress VP also reminded everyone that the UPA`s ambitious Food Security Bill will see to it that nobody would go hungry.
The area that Rahul addressed his rally is mineral-rich and has a large tribal population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi