Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s ‘Rath’ has a fake number plate
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s ‘Jan Ashirvad Yatra Rath’, which was launched on Sunday, has run into controversy.
The state unit of the Congress party has lodged a complaint at the Habibganj police station, claiming the number plate on the ‘rath’ (bus) is fake.
The BJP, in its response, claimed that since the bus still belongs to the dealer, it will get the vehicle registered once it purchases it.
Congress, on the other hand, claims that a case should be registered against the CM for violating the rules.
The luxurious ‘rath’ is an air- conditioned bus with facilities including a sofa set, a microwave, a fridge, an LCD TV, a hydraulic lift, specially designed panes, an address system, a toilet etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Heavy rainfall forecast in Karnataka as monsoon advances
- Germany says 'won`t let anyone take Europe from us'
- High-tech scans can spare cancer patients from intensive chemotherapy: Study
- Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit impact begins
- Debris in Tanzania to be examined for link to missing MH370: Report