Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s ‘Rath’ has a fake number plate
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s ‘Jan Ashirvad Yatra Rath’, which was launched on Sunday, has run into controversy.
The state unit of the Congress party has lodged a complaint at the Habibganj police station, claiming the number plate on the ‘rath’ (bus) is fake.
The BJP, in its response, claimed that since the bus still belongs to the dealer, it will get the vehicle registered once it purchases it.
Congress, on the other hand, claims that a case should be registered against the CM for violating the rules.
The luxurious ‘rath’ is an air- conditioned bus with facilities including a sofa set, a microwave, a fridge, an LCD TV, a hydraulic lift, specially designed panes, an address system, a toilet etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jiah Khan case: HC stays trial against Sooraj Pancholi; Rabia's plea to be heard on June 7
- Say whaaat! Former Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat is now 'Mother Sofia' – Pics inside
- Bayer makes global offer to buy Monsanto for $62 billion
- Manchester United show Louis van Gaal the door with Jose Mourinho set to arrive at Old Trafford: Report
- RBI looks to check customer liability in banking frauds