Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s ‘Rath’ has a fake number plate
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s ‘Jan Ashirvad Yatra Rath’, which was launched on Sunday, has run into controversy.
The state unit of the Congress party has lodged a complaint at the Habibganj police station, claiming the number plate on the ‘rath’ (bus) is fake.
The BJP, in its response, claimed that since the bus still belongs to the dealer, it will get the vehicle registered once it purchases it.
Congress, on the other hand, claims that a case should be registered against the CM for violating the rules.
The luxurious ‘rath’ is an air- conditioned bus with facilities including a sofa set, a microwave, a fridge, an LCD TV, a hydraulic lift, specially designed panes, an address system, a toilet etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez