Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s resignation from Vidisha seat accepted
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Assembly Speaker Sitasharan Sharma on Satuday accepted Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s resignation from Vidisha constituency.
Chouhan has retained his traditional Budhni seat in Sehore district.
The BJP leader was elected from both Vidisha and Budhni constituencies in the November 25 Assembly election.
Sharma announced in the Vidhan Sabha that he has accepted the resignation of Chouhan from Vidisha.
By-election for the vacant seat is likely to take place along with the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands