Shortage of 10,000 doctors in govt hospitals in MP
Gwalior: Admitting that there was a shortage
of nearly 10,000 doctors in government hospitals, Madhya
Pradesh Health Minister Narottam Mishra today said efforts
were on to fill up the vacancies.
"There is a shortage of 10,000 doctors in government
hospitals... the speed at which doctors are passing out from
medical colleges, it will take nearly 10 years to fill these
vacant posts," Mishra said.
Cabinet Sub-Committee formed on the issue will submit its
report soon, after which the process of filling the posts will
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'