Shortage of 10,000 doctors in govt hospitals in MP
Gwalior: Admitting that there was a shortage
of nearly 10,000 doctors in government hospitals, Madhya
Pradesh Health Minister Narottam Mishra today said efforts
were on to fill up the vacancies.
"There is a shortage of 10,000 doctors in government
hospitals... the speed at which doctors are passing out from
medical colleges, it will take nearly 10 years to fill these
vacant posts," Mishra said.
Cabinet Sub-Committee formed on the issue will submit its
report soon, after which the process of filling the posts will
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'
- Foreign Investors buoyed by Indian investment: USIBC to Obama