Six fake examinees held
Bhind: Police have arrested six fake examinees during a written examination conducted by Sanskrit Board examination here.
Six fake students were arrested during the examination at the Munnalal Agarwal examination centre yesterday, police said.
District collector Akhilesh Shrivastava and sub divisional magistrate Manoj Mathur conducted a sudden check at the centre and found some students giving examination on other people`s behalf.
Those arrested were identified as Brijendra Singh, Sanjiv, Golu, Ayoob Raza Khan, Rajiv and Rahul. All of them were later sent to jail by a court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you