Six fake examinees held
Bhind: Police have arrested six fake examinees during a written examination conducted by Sanskrit Board examination here.
Six fake students were arrested during the examination at the Munnalal Agarwal examination centre yesterday, police said.
District collector Akhilesh Shrivastava and sub divisional magistrate Manoj Mathur conducted a sudden check at the centre and found some students giving examination on other people`s behalf.
Those arrested were identified as Brijendra Singh, Sanjiv, Golu, Ayoob Raza Khan, Rajiv and Rahul. All of them were later sent to jail by a court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan