Six fake examinees held
Bhind: Police have arrested six fake examinees during a written examination conducted by Sanskrit Board examination here.
Six fake students were arrested during the examination at the Munnalal Agarwal examination centre yesterday, police said.
District collector Akhilesh Shrivastava and sub divisional magistrate Manoj Mathur conducted a sudden check at the centre and found some students giving examination on other people`s behalf.
Those arrested were identified as Brijendra Singh, Sanjiv, Golu, Ayoob Raza Khan, Rajiv and Rahul. All of them were later sent to jail by a court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US military confirms 14 new civilian deaths in Iraq, Syria
- Trump, Clinton to be given intelligence briefings: US officials
- Russia announces aid operation for Syria`s besieged Aleppo
- Democratic National Convention: In speech of her life, Hillary Clinton to say 'US at moment of reckoning'
- Security agencies have advised PM Modi to speak from within bulletproof enclosure on Independence Day: Report