Sodomy case: Court to hear Raghavji`s anticipatory bail plea today
Bhopal: Sacked Madhya Pradesh minister Raghavji on Monday applied for anticipatory bail after police registered an FIR against him and his two associates for allegedly sodomising his domestic help.
The bail application will come up for hearing today as the district and sessions court could not decide today due to the day-long statewide strike of lawyers.
Raghavji was expelled from BJP yesterday after his help Rajkumar Dangi alleged that the minister had forced him to indulge in unnatural sex for last three-and-half years and also threatened him with dire consequences if he revealed it to anybody.
Dangi had filed a complaint with police citing a CD purportedly showing Raghavji (79) in "compromising" positions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections