Sodomy case: Ex-MP minister Raghavji denies charges against him
Bhopal: Former Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who was arrested today for allegedly sodomising his domestic servant, today termed the allegations against him as "wrong".
When specifically asked about the charges, he said "these are wrong". Raghavji, 79, was produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate Sanjay Pandey who sent him to judicial custody till July 22 and taken to Central Jail.
After a CD purportedly featuring him surfaced last week and his domestic help filed a police complaint alleging that he was being sexually exploited by the minister, Raghavji was forced to resign as the state`s finance minister on Friday. He was expelled from the BJP on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...