Sodomy case: Ex-MP minister Raghavji denies charges against him
Bhopal: Former Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who was arrested today for allegedly sodomising his domestic servant, today termed the allegations against him as "wrong".
When specifically asked about the charges, he said "these are wrong". Raghavji, 79, was produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate Sanjay Pandey who sent him to judicial custody till July 22 and taken to Central Jail.
After a CD purportedly featuring him surfaced last week and his domestic help filed a police complaint alleging that he was being sexually exploited by the minister, Raghavji was forced to resign as the state`s finance minister on Friday. He was expelled from the BJP on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!