Sodomy case: Ex-MP minister Raghavji denies charges against him
Bhopal: Former Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who was arrested today for allegedly sodomising his domestic servant, today termed the allegations against him as "wrong".
When specifically asked about the charges, he said "these are wrong". Raghavji, 79, was produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate Sanjay Pandey who sent him to judicial custody till July 22 and taken to Central Jail.
After a CD purportedly featuring him surfaced last week and his domestic help filed a police complaint alleging that he was being sexually exploited by the minister, Raghavji was forced to resign as the state`s finance minister on Friday. He was expelled from the BJP on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof