Sodomy case: Ex-MP minister Raghavji denies charges against him
Bhopal: Former Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who was arrested today for allegedly sodomising his domestic servant, today termed the allegations against him as "wrong".
When specifically asked about the charges, he said "these are wrong". Raghavji, 79, was produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate Sanjay Pandey who sent him to judicial custody till July 22 and taken to Central Jail.
After a CD purportedly featuring him surfaced last week and his domestic help filed a police complaint alleging that he was being sexually exploited by the minister, Raghavji was forced to resign as the state`s finance minister on Friday. He was expelled from the BJP on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi