Sodomy case: Ex-MP minister Raghavji denies charges against him
Bhopal: Former Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who was arrested today for allegedly sodomising his domestic servant, today termed the allegations against him as "wrong".
When specifically asked about the charges, he said "these are wrong". Raghavji, 79, was produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate Sanjay Pandey who sent him to judicial custody till July 22 and taken to Central Jail.
After a CD purportedly featuring him surfaced last week and his domestic help filed a police complaint alleging that he was being sexually exploited by the minister, Raghavji was forced to resign as the state`s finance minister on Friday. He was expelled from the BJP on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident