Sr Congress leader Maan Dahima attends AAP meeting
Bhopal: Senior Congress Leader and former IAS official Maan Dahima on Wednesday surprised people here when he was spotted among those who attended the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) meeting addressed by its national convenor Arvind Kejriwal.
Sporting an AAP card, Dahima told a group of reporters that the party has provided a credible alternative to the people of the country against corruption.
However, he clarified that he has not yet joined AAP, but would take a decision on the issue soon.
Dahima had a meeting with Kejriwal during the day to discuss various issues.
The former bureaucrat was considered to be close to Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi