Stop Chouhan, make him fulfil promises: Digvijay
Bhopal: Describing Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as an "announcement hero", Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh urged people to stop the CM wherever he goes till he fulfils his promises.
Singh was speaking at a function organised by Arif Aqueel Fans club on the occasion of May Day on Wednesday at the historic Iqbal Maidan in the city.
He urged people to stop the Chief Minister wherever he goes until the promises made by him are fulfilled.
Singh said that corruption in the state had reached its peak and this could be seen from the fact that crores of rupees were recovered from a peon`s house.
He said that if houses of ministers were searched, there would be a huge recovery of amassed wealth but the state government had no will to do this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez