Students fall sick in MP after having mid-day meal
Tikamgarh: Thirty students of a school here fell ill on Wednesday after eating the mid-day meal, a senior official said.
The students of the Government Middle School in Nutan Vihar colony were served a vegetable curry made of potato and rotis in the afternoon and after eating them they complained of uneasiness, vomiting and loose motion, Cluster Principal C L Ahirwar said.
Teachers stopped other students from eating and took the sick students to the district hospital. Nine were discharged after primary treatment while the rest were admitted.
Their condition is reported to be stable, he said.
Ahirwar said he had complained against the agency supplying mid-day meals a number of times, but no action was taken by the concerned officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- SHOCKING! Three Bangladesh players accused of match-fixing in Dhaka Premier league
- Lenovo Vibe K5 2nd flash sale tomorrow; registrations till 11.59 pm today
- Mumbai: Drunk girl creates ruckus in Worli Police Station, slaps cop – Watch video
- MS Dhoni has three to four years of cricket left but Virat Kohli should lead India in all formats: Ravi Shastri
- Malegaon blasts: Special NIA court rejects bail plea of Sadhvi Pragya