Supplementary chargesheet in medical admission scam in MP
Indore: The Special Task Force (STF) of police on Thursday filed a supplementary chargesheet against 34 persons including the former examination controller of the Professional Examination Board in the pre-medical test scam.
The scam relates to a racket which facilitated admission to medical courses by illegal means.
District prosecution officer Vimal Kumar Chhajed said the supplementary chargesheet was filed against 34 persons including the former exam controller Pankaj Trivedi, the main accused Dr Sanjiv Shilpakar, and middleman Vikas Chandel. They have been charged with cheating, forgery and other offences.
The chargesheet, running into 600 pages, was submitted before the Judicial Magistrate Raghvendra Singh Chouhan.
The racket was operating during Trivedi`s tenure.
The STF has already filed a chargesheet against 28 persons before this.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living