Swine flu death toll in Indore climbs to 15
Indore: With one more person succumbing to H1N1 at a private hospital here, the death toll of the viral disease in the city has risen to 15 this year.
A 60-year-old woman Resham Baee from neighbouring Dewas admitted to Choithram Hospital, died of the disease last evening, Integrated Surveillance Project (IDSP) official Dr G L Sodhi said.
She was hospitalised on April 5, the medical officer said. Since January, 45 people were tested positive of Swine Flu in Indore alone, of which 15 died, he said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why