Swine flu death toll in Indore climbs to 15
Indore: With one more person succumbing to H1N1 at a private hospital here, the death toll of the viral disease in the city has risen to 15 this year.
A 60-year-old woman Resham Baee from neighbouring Dewas admitted to Choithram Hospital, died of the disease last evening, Integrated Surveillance Project (IDSP) official Dr G L Sodhi said.
She was hospitalised on April 5, the medical officer said. Since January, 45 people were tested positive of Swine Flu in Indore alone, of which 15 died, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’