Teacher booked for causing fracture to student
Indore: A teacher of a private school here
was booked for allegedly giving corporal punishment to a
student which caused fracture to his hand, police said today.
Vijaypuri Goswami, a teacher of Saraswati Vidya Niketan
here, hit a class fourth student Jeewan Bhoi with a stick
causing fracture to his hand on Saturday, they said.
Goswami wanted to punish Jeewan as he was not
concentrating on his studies, police said.
A case has been registered against the teacher on the
complaint of Jeewan`s father, police said, adding that they
were further probing the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui