Teacher gets life term for raping tribal girl in MP
Khandwa: A special court today awarded life imprisonment to a government teacher for raping a minor tribal girl in the district last year.
Special court judge Anand Mohan Khare found Manoj Yaduvanshi, working as a contractual teacher, guilty of sexually assaulting the girl on December 15, 2012 after finding her alone at a field.
The incident occurred under Khaknar police station limits. The court also imposed a fine of Rs 40,500 on Yaduvanshi under different sections of IPC and SC/ST Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?