Teacher gets life term for raping tribal girl in MP
Khandwa: A special court today awarded life imprisonment to a government teacher for raping a minor tribal girl in the district last year.
Special court judge Anand Mohan Khare found Manoj Yaduvanshi, working as a contractual teacher, guilty of sexually assaulting the girl on December 15, 2012 after finding her alone at a field.
The incident occurred under Khaknar police station limits. The court also imposed a fine of Rs 40,500 on Yaduvanshi under different sections of IPC and SC/ST Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?