Teacher gets life term for raping tribal girl in MP
Khandwa: A special court today awarded life imprisonment to a government teacher for raping a minor tribal girl in the district last year.
Special court judge Anand Mohan Khare found Manoj Yaduvanshi, working as a contractual teacher, guilty of sexually assaulting the girl on December 15, 2012 after finding her alone at a field.
The incident occurred under Khaknar police station limits. The court also imposed a fine of Rs 40,500 on Yaduvanshi under different sections of IPC and SC/ST Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof