Temperatures dip below normal in MP as cold intensifies
Bhopal: Severe cold conditions continued to persist in most parts of Madhya Pradesh with several places recording temperatures below the normal mark.
Damoh was the coldest place in the state yesterday with a minimum temperature of 4.0 degrees Celsius while Guna recorded a minimum temperature of 5.7 degrees Celsius even as the minimum temperature in Khajuraho was 5.8 degrees Celsius.
The maximum temperature in Bhopal was 20.3 degrees Celsius yesterday but even this was five degress below the normal mark.
Night temperatures in many places continued to be between 3-8 degrees below normal in most parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today
- Kashmir unrest: J&K delegation meets PM Modi; seeks immediate ban on pellet gun
- Cow vigilantism? Man heckled in Mumbai on suspicion of carrying bag made of cowhide
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Delhi court pronounces death for two convicts, life in jail for third
- Joint Admission Board forms panel to suggest ways to boost number of women in IITs