Temperatures soar in MP, Sidhi hottest
Bhopal: The mercury has been rising all over Madhya Pradesh including Bhopal which recorded the highest maximum temperature of the season yesterday, Met office said here.
The city recorded a maximum temperature of 40.6 degrees Celsius yesterday as against 40.3 degrees Celsius on April 25.
Sidhi was the hottest place in the state with a maximum temperature of 42.8 degrees Celsius.
Met office has predicted that temperatures would continue to soar next month also.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Shocking! Indian surgeons remove 40 knives from cop's stomach (Watch)
- India in talks with Singapore to amend DTAA provisions: CBDT
- NSG chief reveals IED was found in DRDO Bhawan
- Volvo Auto India hires Nalin Jain as CFO
- Pakistan booked Baloch nationalists as it failed to buy them, says defence expert