Ten bonded labourers rescued from Madhya Pradesh
Katihar: Ten bonded labourers Monday returned to
Katihar in Bihar after being rescued from Bhind district in Madhya pradesh, official sources said.
They were rescued from Kebha and Khedwari in Bhind district
following intervention of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, the
Earlier former state minister Ram Prakash Mahato had
requested the chief minister and state labour department
officials to intervene and rescue the labourers from Madhya
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'