Ten bonded labourers rescued from Madhya Pradesh
Katihar: Ten bonded labourers Monday returned to
Katihar in Bihar after being rescued from Bhind district in Madhya pradesh, official sources said.
They were rescued from Kebha and Khedwari in Bhind district
following intervention of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, the
Earlier former state minister Ram Prakash Mahato had
requested the chief minister and state labour department
officials to intervene and rescue the labourers from Madhya
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!