Ten yrs RI for kidnapping, raping minor in MP
Morena (MP): A local court awarded ten years rigorous imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs 6,000 on a person for kidnapping and raping a minor in 2007.
The sentence was awarded to Kiledar Singh alias Killo by Additional Session Judge (ADJ) Avnish Verma yesterday, prosecution said today.
Killo cajoled the victim to a village in Punjab from Lolikpur in Morena district on April 20, 2007 during a marriage function and raped the girl by confining her in a room for quite sometime.
Later, police rescued the girl from Killo`s captivity and arrested him.
After trial, the court sentenced Killo on the basis of evidence submitted by the prosecution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'