Tension in MP town following communal clash
Rajgarh (MP): Tension gripped the town of
Khilchipur, about 20 km from here, following a dispute
between two communities on Tuesday.
The incident occurred when a person belonging to a
particular community tore off a poster, resulting in a clash
with another community, police said.
The mob set a few shops afire.
District administration immediately took precautionary
measures and imposed section 144 in the town and deployed
Rajgarh Collector M B Ojha and Superintendent of Police
K B Sharma have reached the town.
The situation is still tense but under control, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray