Terrorist Afzal Guru`s effigy burnt in MP
Indore: Protesting against the delay in hanging Afzal Guru, the mastermind of the 2001 Parliament attack, the BJP youth wing on Tuesday burnt an effigy of the terrorist here.
Workers of the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
also observed this day as the `kalank divas`.
Wearing Gandhi caps, hundreds of BJYM workers gathered
at the Chavani Chauraha here shouting slogans against the
Union Government and demanding that Guru be hanged without any
further delay, police said.
BJYM state president Jitu Jirati and district BJP
office-bearers Shankar Lalwani, Manoj Mishra, Kamal Vaghela
and Ramdas Garg participated in the protests.
It was ten years ago on this day, the terrorists had
made an unsuccessful attempt to storm the Parliament complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out