Three arrested for killing a family of four in Indore
Indore: Three persons were arrested today
in connection with the brutal killing of four members of a
family five days ago here, police said.
"Three persons Vijay Kushwaha (22), Sachin Chouhan
(26) and Rajendra Singh Gautam (24) have been arrested in
connection with the murders. The killings were carried out
with an intention to loot," Inspector General of Police
(Indore Range) Sanjay Rana told reporters.
The main accused Papiya is absconding, he said adding
that a hunt was on to nab him.
The accused had killed Rajesh Malakar (32), an insurance
agent, his wife Sunita (29) and their kids Hardik (3) and
Nandan (six months) with sharp-edged weapons and fled away
with cash, jewellery and mobile phones under Harinagar police
station area on April 10, police said.
Accused were being grilled to know about details of
the valuables they had looted, Rana said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed