Three arrested for killing a family of four in Indore
Indore: Three persons were arrested today
in connection with the brutal killing of four members of a
family five days ago here, police said.
"Three persons Vijay Kushwaha (22), Sachin Chouhan
(26) and Rajendra Singh Gautam (24) have been arrested in
connection with the murders. The killings were carried out
with an intention to loot," Inspector General of Police
(Indore Range) Sanjay Rana told reporters.
The main accused Papiya is absconding, he said adding
that a hunt was on to nab him.
The accused had killed Rajesh Malakar (32), an insurance
agent, his wife Sunita (29) and their kids Hardik (3) and
Nandan (six months) with sharp-edged weapons and fled away
with cash, jewellery and mobile phones under Harinagar police
station area on April 10, police said.
Accused were being grilled to know about details of
the valuables they had looted, Rana said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest