Three caught with explosives in Chhindwara
Seoni: Three persons were arrested for allegedly possessing explosive material in neighbouring Chhindwara district, police said.
The trio was caught while using explosives for illegal mining in the area.
As many as 42 detonators, seven kg of explosive powder, a tractor and a compressor were seized from their possession yesterday, police said.
Identified as - Tendanimal, Samal Kumar and Jai Singh, they were produced before a court in Lakhnadon and were later sent to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II