Three criminals killed in encounter in Gwalior
Gwalior: Three hardcore criminals carrying a cash reward on their head were killed in an encounter here, police said on Tuesday.
Brothers Pappu Yadav, Virendra Yadav and Jitu Yadav, each of them carrying a Rs 5,000 reward on their head, were gunned down during an encounter with police near the `Dang Wale Baba Ki Pahadi` here yesterday, they said.
A number of cases including that of murder, extortion, kidnapping and others had been registered against them.
Country-made revolvers, used and live cartridges were among other things recovered from them, police said.
Two constables also sustained minor injuries in the encounter, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- DNA: Analysing how plastics are devastating our health silently
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'