Three criminals killed in encounter in Gwalior
Gwalior: Three hardcore criminals carrying a cash reward on their head were killed in an encounter here, police said on Tuesday.
Brothers Pappu Yadav, Virendra Yadav and Jitu Yadav, each of them carrying a Rs 5,000 reward on their head, were gunned down during an encounter with police near the `Dang Wale Baba Ki Pahadi` here yesterday, they said.
A number of cases including that of murder, extortion, kidnapping and others had been registered against them.
Country-made revolvers, used and live cartridges were among other things recovered from them, police said.
Two constables also sustained minor injuries in the encounter, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan