Three get life imprisonment in 2012 murder case
Rajgarh: Three persons including a woman and her paramour were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court for killing her husband in 2012.
District and Sessions judge R K Dube yesterday handed out the sentence to Kalibai Lodha, her paramour Chagan and their associate Radheshyam for killing Kaniram on October 21, 2012, prosecution sources said today.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 1500 on each of them, sources said.
After killing Kaniram, Kalibai along with her paramour and associate stuffed the body into a sack and dumped it near a pond in Gadiya village.
Later, she filed a missing complaint to mislead the police. Subsequently, the body was found near a pond. DNA tests established that it was of Kaniram after matching samples with his son.
On the basis of suspicion police questioned Kalibai and two others following which they admitted to have committed the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday