Three IIM-Indore students expelled for taking drugs
Indore: Three IIM students here were expelled on Friday for allegedly taking drugs at their hostel room.
The incident took place on November 21, when the second year MBA students were caught consuming narcotic substance by the staff, the premier business institute`s spokesman Parvez Akhtar told PTI on Friday.
Soon after, a disciplinary committee comprising four professors investigated the case and recommended the trio`s expulsion, he said.
The identity of the students was not revealed to guard their future prospects.
Earlier this year, two students from the institute were caught taking drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list