Three IIM-Indore students expelled for taking drugs
Indore: Three IIM students here were expelled on Friday for allegedly taking drugs at their hostel room.
The incident took place on November 21, when the second year MBA students were caught consuming narcotic substance by the staff, the premier business institute`s spokesman Parvez Akhtar told PTI on Friday.
Soon after, a disciplinary committee comprising four professors investigated the case and recommended the trio`s expulsion, he said.
The identity of the students was not revealed to guard their future prospects.
Earlier this year, two students from the institute were caught taking drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued