Three IIM-Indore students expelled for taking drugs
Indore: Three IIM students here were expelled on Friday for allegedly taking drugs at their hostel room.
The incident took place on November 21, when the second year MBA students were caught consuming narcotic substance by the staff, the premier business institute`s spokesman Parvez Akhtar told PTI on Friday.
Soon after, a disciplinary committee comprising four professors investigated the case and recommended the trio`s expulsion, he said.
The identity of the students was not revealed to guard their future prospects.
Earlier this year, two students from the institute were caught taking drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why