Three injured as train derails in Madhya Pradesh
Jabalpur: Three persons were injured when two
bogies of the Bhopal-Bilaspur passenger train derailed on Monday
near Salaiya station between Damoh and Katni section of the
The incident occurred around 08.15 am when two bogies,
third and fourth from the engine derailed causing injuries to
three persons, railway sources said.
A relief train was soon dispatched from Jabalpur to help
the stranded passengers, they said.
Divisional Railway Manager (DRM), Jabalpur, AK Gupta
has formed a three-member committee to probe the incident.
The injured were provided a relief of Rs 500 each by the
The train resumed its onward journey by noon, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred