Three injured as train derails in Madhya Pradesh
Jabalpur: Three persons were injured when two
bogies of the Bhopal-Bilaspur passenger train derailed on Monday
near Salaiya station between Damoh and Katni section of the
The incident occurred around 08.15 am when two bogies,
third and fourth from the engine derailed causing injuries to
three persons, railway sources said.
A relief train was soon dispatched from Jabalpur to help
the stranded passengers, they said.
Divisional Railway Manager (DRM), Jabalpur, AK Gupta
has formed a three-member committee to probe the incident.
The injured were provided a relief of Rs 500 each by the
The train resumed its onward journey by noon, the
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why