Three killed in road collision in Madhya Pradesh
Sehore: Three persons were today killed in a collision between a trolley and a Marshal Jeep on Bhopal-Indore highway near Ashta block here, police said.
The mishap took place at village Arnia Ghazi, 55 kms from here this morning when all the victims, employed with Public Health Engineering Department at Mandeleshwar were on their way to Bhopal to attend a departmental meeting, Additional Superintendent of Police, Amit Saxena told reporters.
The deceased were identified as Subhash Sankle, Madan Mohan Nair and Brijpal Solanki.
Police have registered a case and begun investigations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next