Three killed in road collision in Madhya Pradesh
Sehore: Three persons were today killed in a collision between a trolley and a Marshal Jeep on Bhopal-Indore highway near Ashta block here, police said.
The mishap took place at village Arnia Ghazi, 55 kms from here this morning when all the victims, employed with Public Health Engineering Department at Mandeleshwar were on their way to Bhopal to attend a departmental meeting, Additional Superintendent of Police, Amit Saxena told reporters.
The deceased were identified as Subhash Sankle, Madan Mohan Nair and Brijpal Solanki.
Police have registered a case and begun investigations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing