Three new cases of dengue in MP
Bhopal: With dengue spreading its wings in Madhya Pradesh, three more persons have been diagnosed with the disease here, health officials said.
District Malaria Officer, Dr Padmakar Tripathi told reporters on Monday that all the three patients were brought to the city from Hoshangabad, Bina and Vidisha in a critical condition two days back and are undergoing treatment at a private hospital here.
Meanwhile, one more patient has tested positive for Swine Flu here and 17 fresh samples were sent for testing to Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack