Three new cases of dengue in MP
Bhopal: With dengue spreading its wings in Madhya Pradesh, three more persons have been diagnosed with the disease here, health officials said.
District Malaria Officer, Dr Padmakar Tripathi told reporters on Monday that all the three patients were brought to the city from Hoshangabad, Bina and Vidisha in a critical condition two days back and are undergoing treatment at a private hospital here.
Meanwhile, one more patient has tested positive for Swine Flu here and 17 fresh samples were sent for testing to Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing