Three new cases of dengue in MP
Bhopal: With dengue spreading its wings in Madhya Pradesh, three more persons have been diagnosed with the disease here, health officials said.
District Malaria Officer, Dr Padmakar Tripathi told reporters on Monday that all the three patients were brought to the city from Hoshangabad, Bina and Vidisha in a critical condition two days back and are undergoing treatment at a private hospital here.
Meanwhile, one more patient has tested positive for Swine Flu here and 17 fresh samples were sent for testing to Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players