Three new cases of dengue in MP
Bhopal: With dengue spreading its wings in Madhya Pradesh, three more persons have been diagnosed with the disease here, health officials said.
District Malaria Officer, Dr Padmakar Tripathi told reporters on Monday that all the three patients were brought to the city from Hoshangabad, Bina and Vidisha in a critical condition two days back and are undergoing treatment at a private hospital here.
Meanwhile, one more patient has tested positive for Swine Flu here and 17 fresh samples were sent for testing to Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!