Three new cases of dengue in MP
Bhopal: With dengue spreading its wings in Madhya Pradesh, three more persons have been diagnosed with the disease here, health officials said.
District Malaria Officer, Dr Padmakar Tripathi told reporters on Monday that all the three patients were brought to the city from Hoshangabad, Bina and Vidisha in a critical condition two days back and are undergoing treatment at a private hospital here.
Meanwhile, one more patient has tested positive for Swine Flu here and 17 fresh samples were sent for testing to Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India