Three tribal women killed after being run over by car
Mandla: Three tribal women were today crushed to death by a speeding car here, police said Wednesday.
The deceased women belonging to Manpurkheda village, were returning from Bichhia tehsil, about five kms from here, after selling wood when they were run over by a car killing them on the spot.
The deceased were identified as Sugandha(45), Somti Bai (34) and Tikia Bai(38), they said adding that the car driver fled from the spot after the mishap.
The bodies were handed over to kin of the deceased after post mortem.
A case has been registered against the car driver and a hunt is on to nab him, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read