Three tribal women killed after being run over by car
Mandla: Three tribal women were today crushed to death by a speeding car here, police said Wednesday.
The deceased women belonging to Manpurkheda village, were returning from Bichhia tehsil, about five kms from here, after selling wood when they were run over by a car killing them on the spot.
The deceased were identified as Sugandha(45), Somti Bai (34) and Tikia Bai(38), they said adding that the car driver fled from the spot after the mishap.
The bodies were handed over to kin of the deceased after post mortem.
A case has been registered against the car driver and a hunt is on to nab him, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?