Three-yr-old raped in MP
Bhopal: A minor girl was allegedly raped by a youth at a village in Morena district of Madhya Pradesh, police said on Thursday.
The accused, identified as Balveer alias Kapla Sikarwar (25), lured the three-year-old girl with biscuits and took her to a deserted place outside Sikrouda village in Morena and raped her on Wednesday, they said.
The accused, who was known to the girl and her family, left the victim outside her house after committing the offence and fled.
The girl then informed her mother about the crime following which she lodged a complaint against the accused.
Superintendent of Police Irshad Wali Shah said a case has been registered against the accused and the girl was referred to Gwalior for treatment.
Search was on to nab the accused, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'