Tiger cub found dead in Kanha Reserve
Bhopal: A female tiger cub was found dead
today in Sondar area of Kanha Tiger Reserve in eastern Madhya
Pradesh, officials said.
"A forest guard experienced a foul smell from the forest
area. He searched and found the dead cub, possibly 22-day-old,
in the Kisli range of the Reserve," the Park`s Officiating
Field Director, A K Nagar said.
He said a cut has been found near the stomach of the cub,
and it appears that some carnivorous might have killed it
The post-mortem had been conducted according to the
guidelines of the National Tiger Conservation Authority, Nagar
said, adding the autopsy report was awaited.
"We have collected the viscera of the cub for forensic
test," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon