Tiger cub found dead in Kanha Reserve
Bhopal: A female tiger cub was found dead
today in Sondar area of Kanha Tiger Reserve in eastern Madhya
Pradesh, officials said.
"A forest guard experienced a foul smell from the forest
area. He searched and found the dead cub, possibly 22-day-old,
in the Kisli range of the Reserve," the Park`s Officiating
Field Director, A K Nagar said.
He said a cut has been found near the stomach of the cub,
and it appears that some carnivorous might have killed it
The post-mortem had been conducted according to the
guidelines of the National Tiger Conservation Authority, Nagar
said, adding the autopsy report was awaited.
"We have collected the viscera of the cub for forensic
test," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!