Tiger cub found dead in Kanha Reserve
Bhopal: A female tiger cub was found dead
today in Sondar area of Kanha Tiger Reserve in eastern Madhya
Pradesh, officials said.
"A forest guard experienced a foul smell from the forest
area. He searched and found the dead cub, possibly 22-day-old,
in the Kisli range of the Reserve," the Park`s Officiating
Field Director, A K Nagar said.
He said a cut has been found near the stomach of the cub,
and it appears that some carnivorous might have killed it
The post-mortem had been conducted according to the
guidelines of the National Tiger Conservation Authority, Nagar
said, adding the autopsy report was awaited.
"We have collected the viscera of the cub for forensic
test," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan