Tiger cub found dead in Kanha Reserve
Bhopal: A female tiger cub was found dead
today in Sondar area of Kanha Tiger Reserve in eastern Madhya
Pradesh, officials said.
"A forest guard experienced a foul smell from the forest
area. He searched and found the dead cub, possibly 22-day-old,
in the Kisli range of the Reserve," the Park`s Officiating
Field Director, A K Nagar said.
He said a cut has been found near the stomach of the cub,
and it appears that some carnivorous might have killed it
The post-mortem had been conducted according to the
guidelines of the National Tiger Conservation Authority, Nagar
said, adding the autopsy report was awaited.
"We have collected the viscera of the cub for forensic
test," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre