Tiger cub found dead in Kanha Reserve
Bhopal: A female tiger cub was found dead
today in Sondar area of Kanha Tiger Reserve in eastern Madhya
Pradesh, officials said.
"A forest guard experienced a foul smell from the forest
area. He searched and found the dead cub, possibly 22-day-old,
in the Kisli range of the Reserve," the Park`s Officiating
Field Director, A K Nagar said.
He said a cut has been found near the stomach of the cub,
and it appears that some carnivorous might have killed it
The post-mortem had been conducted according to the
guidelines of the National Tiger Conservation Authority, Nagar
said, adding the autopsy report was awaited.
"We have collected the viscera of the cub for forensic
test," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic