Tiger electrocuted in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
Umaria(MP): A tiger was today
electrocuted after poachers allegedly laid live wires between Majhgavan nursery and Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve in Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh, forest officials said.
The feline must have came out of the reserve forest near Ghunghuti forest area when it got trapped in the live wires and died, sources said.
Soon after getting information about the tiger, forest officials rushed to the spot for inspection.
This is the third incident of a tiger being electrocuted in the state, in the recent past.
A tigress recently got electrocuted under Khitouli Beat of the Badwara forest area near Katni district.
On June 5, a tiger was killed allegedly by poachers in a similar manner under Kathoutia range, about 32 kms away from Bhopal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!